Combat

• images coming soon

Combat

The combat in Shinobi Origins is based on movement, prediction and technical skill. Which means, stop moving or get out of position and it could mean your death.
    (no seriously quit moving it’s easier to throw kunai at you that way)

Movement

Shinobi are renown for their movement capabilities and ability to maneuver the battle field unseen. Parkour your way to victory with the ability to climb, wall run, vault and much more.
    (Do you even free-run bro?)

Weapons

Shinobi need tools for the job. In Shinobi Origins you are able to use any weapon you can get your hands on. The Gestault RPG system will automatically adapt your character for your favorite ones, so become a jack of all trades or master one. Either way with enough hard work and dedication you’ll rule the battlefield.
    (There’s nothing quite like a shiny new sword)

Classes

Shinobi Origins uses the custom Gestault RPG system. It allows you to play the game the way you want and the system will automatically setup your character based on how you play. Don’t worry about your stats, skills or anything else. Just play the game and your character will grow more powerful.
    (Pay attention, class is in session)

Creation & Destruction & More?

Is time for everyone’s favorite part, the abilities. Abilities in Shinobi Origins take two root paths, Creation and Destruction. By weaving these two paths together you can literally put your imprint on the world. Create trees, boulders and much more. If your strong enough, even mountains. (yes you heard that right terrain manipulation). Or destroy everything in your path.
    (Say that again and I’ll drop a rock on your head)

Elements

Besides the theme of creation and destruction, teir 2 of that tree is the elements, each element will have a creation and destruction types that will allow you to arrange them together in combos that will create whole new abilities. (Maybe even ones that no one else knows of.)
    (I’m quite electric)

Armor

What’s a warrior without some good armor? You’ll be able to equip items and armor that will physically show up on your character. Strikes to those areas will deal damage according to a calculation. So, better chest armor, means more chest protection. But did you forget a helmet?
    (My socks do -13% arrow piercing damage to protect my Achillies heel)

• @Fayte said in Combat:

images coming soon

Combat

The combat in Shinobi Origins is based on movement, prediction and technical skill. Which means, stop moving or get out of position and it could mean your death.
    (no seriously quit moving it’s easier to throw kunai at you that way)

Movement

Shinobi are renown for their movement capabilities and ability to maneuver the battle field unseen. Parkour your way to victory with the ability to climb, wall run, vault and much more.
    (Do you even free-run bro?)

Weapons

Shinobi need tools for the job. In Shinobi Origins you are able to use any weapon you can get your hands on. The Gestault RPG system will automatically adapt your character for your favorite ones, so become a jack of all trades or master one. Either way with enough hard work and dedication you’ll rule the battlefield.
    (There’s nothing quite like a shiny new sword)

Classes

Shinobi Origins uses the custom Gestault RPG system. It allows you to play the game the way you want and the system will automatically setup your character based on how you play. Don’t worry about your stats, skills or anything else. Just play the game and your character will grow more powerful.
    (Pay attention, class is in session)

Creation & Destruction & More?

Is time for everyone’s favorite part, the abilities. Abilities in Shinobi Origins take two root paths, Creation and Destruction. By weaving these two paths together you can literally put your imprint on the world. Create trees, boulders and much more. If your strong enough, even mountains. (yes you heard that right terrain manipulation). Or destroy everything in your path.
    (Say that again and I’ll drop a rock on your head)

Elements

Besides the theme of creation and destruction, teir 2 of that tree is the elements, each element will have a creation and destruction types that will allow you to arrange them together in combos that will create whole new abilities. (Maybe even ones that no one else knows of.)
    (I’m quite electric)

Armor

What’s a warrior without some good armor? You’ll be able to equip items and armor that will physically show up on your character. Strikes to those areas will deal damage according to a calculation. So, better chest armor, means more chest protection. But did you forget a helmet?
    (My socks do -13% arrow piercing damage to protect my Achillies heel)

Hello everyone. Original! The information is important. Thank you for entrusting them to us. By the way, I will want to know more about it if it’s possible. Thank you for your return.  Good luck and strength to us. Sincerely

Who's Online [Full List]

0 users active right now (0 members and 0 guests).

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 8 posts in 7 topics.
We currently have 22 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Paolo33.
The most users online at one time was 7 on Sun Sep 29 2019.